Scope and Topics
Delegates are invited to submit abstracts for oral and/or poster presentations. Abstracts should fall into one of the conference topics as listed below.
- Translational Omics - Utilization of meta-omics approaches on understanding the biological properties
- Integration of Multi Omics Data - Integration of multi-omic data coming from genomics, transcriptomics, glycomics, proteomics, metabolomics to unravel their intrinsic information content
- Big Data Analysis - Strategies and methodologies aspects that deal with large data sets to uncover hidden patterns
- Metagenomics - Study of genetic material recovered directly from environmental samples
- Database development - Computer software designing and application that capture and analyze data
- Plant Omics - Fundamental and applied knowledge in almost all area of molecular plant using omics approach
- Microbial Omics - Application of omics approaches to studying microorganisms and their interactions with various environments
- Genetic Engineering - Manipulation of an organism's genome to produce improved or novel organisms
- Chemical Biology & Drug Discovery - Design, chemo- or biosynthesis of compounds with biological or medicinal applications and interaction
- Biological Modelling - Application of algorithms, data structures, visualization and bioinformatics tools with the goal of computer modelling of biological systems
- Structural Biology - Structural analysis that lead to an understanding of biological function in terms of molecular and supermolecular structure
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology - Development of new biotechnology based drugs, bioformulations and therapeutic agents
- Synthetic Biology & Metabolic Engineering - Alteration of metabolic pathways for metabolite over production or the improvement of cellular properties
The ARCSB2017 programme is divided into keynote, plenary, oral and poster sessions. Keynote and plenary talks will be given by distinguished international speakers in the field of systems biology and synthetic biology.
All abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. Further information pertaining to the preparation of oral and poster presentations are available from the presentation and poster guidelines page.
Institute of Systems Biology, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, 43600 UKM Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: +603 8921 4564/4549/4558/4557 | Fax: +603 89213398 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright of INBIOSIS 2017