Submission of Abstracts
- ARCSB 2017 welcomes the submission of abstracts for original contribution for oral and poster presentations.
- For detailed descriptions of each scientific track, please visit the SCOPE AND TOPICS page.
- Each participant is limited to ONE paper only but may co-author other papers.
- Abstracts can only be submitted online via the REGISTRATION page on our website; submissions by fax, post or email will not be considered.
- Abstracts should not exceed 250 words.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific facts in the abstract text will be reproduced as typed by the author.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
- You will receive confirmation that your abstract has been received, indicating the abstract title that you have submitted. Notifications regarding status will be sent once the review process is complete.
- The abstract should be a concise summary of your presentation
- Please avoid using scientific or engineering symbols, acronyms and bullets
- It should be typed single-spaced in 9 point type Century Gothic
- Be sure to adhere to the word limitation (250 words)
Publication of accepted abstracts
- Please make sure that you keep to your allocated time. Strict time keeping will ensure the entire programme can run smoothly.
Institute of Systems Biology, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, 43600 UKM Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: +603 8921 4564/4549/4558/4557 | Fax: +603 89213398 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright of INBIOSIS 2017